Last updated: Oct 3, 2023
Welcome to Vidiofy proudly produced by 1BStories Pte. Ltd. ("Vidiofy", "Company", "we", "our", "us")!
The terms "you", "user" and "users" refer to all individuals and other persons who access or use our Service, including, without limitation, any companies, organizations, or other legal entities that register accounts or otherwise access or use the services through their respective employees, agents or representatives.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
- Account: means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service;
- Cookies: are small files that are placed on your Device by the App, containing the details of your browsing history on that App among its many uses;
- Country: refers to Singapore;
- Device: means any device that can access the Service such as a smartphone or a digital tablet;
- Personal Data: refers to data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which the organization has or is likely to have access. Common examples of such personal data include your name and contact information;
- Service Provider: means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used; and
- Technical Data: refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Types of Personal Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information (including sensitive personal data) that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
User provided information
- Contact Details: which may include your name, email address, phone number and mailing address;
- Account Information: which may include your name (first name and last name), contact number, email address, date of birth, Account credentials, the industry that you belong to, company, title / designation / role, payment card information, transaction history, any information sent by or associated with the Device(s) used to access our Service and/or App, and any other information about you when you sign up to use our Service and/or App;
- User Content: which may include your profile picture, your image, or any other image or video clip that you include in any media content that you upload or include in the videos that you create using our Service;
- Sensitive Personal Information: where depending on the features and functionalities of the App, we might collect data that may be considered sensitive such as religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation and political opinions;
- Biometric Data: such as if the AI processes facial recognition or voice recognition, it may handle biometric data;
- Demographic Data: such as information inferred by the AI, such as age, gender, and possibly ethnicity, from video or image data;
- Behavioral Data: such as information regarding the behaviors or preferences identified through video analysis, like activities, habits, or tendencies;
- Feedback and Support Requests: such as information you provide when you contact customer support or give feedback on the Service;
- Survey Responses: such as data provided by users if we conduct user surveys for research or feedback;
- Interactions with Advertisements: such as data on user interactions with any ads we may display within our application;
- Analytics and Performance Data: such as information related to the performance of the application and any analytics data that helps in understanding user behavior and app performance; and
- Others: being such other personal data and/or personally identifiable information which the Company deems necessary and/or desirable in furtherance of a legitimate business purpose.
Any data that is necessary to process the Service is mandatory, the consequence of the refusal to provide it is that we will not be able to provide the Service and may have to terminate and/or suspend your Account. On the other hand, any information that is not necessary to process the Service is not mandatory and the refusal to provide it has no consequence on the processing of the Service.
Personal Data Automatically Received By Us
While you use, visit, or interact with our App and/or use our Service, Technical Data is received and collected automatically by us which may include, but is not limited to:
- Log Data: such as information that your browser automatically sends when you use our Service. Log data includes but is not limited to your Device's internet protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interact with our Service;
- Usage Data: for example we may automatically collect information about your use of our Service which includes but is not limited to the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, your interactions, your time zone, country, the dates and times of access, the type of Device you use and the connection of your Device;
- Device Information: for example we may collect information that your browser sends whenever you use our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device which includes but is not limited to your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, the type of mobile internet browser you use, your mobile operating system and unique device identifiers;
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies: such as session cookies, persistent cookies, and data from tracking technologies like web beacons or pixel tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service. You can set your browser to accept all Cookies, to reject all Cookies, or to notify you whenever a cookie is offered so that you can decide each time whether to accept it. However, refusing a Cookie may in some cases preclude you from using, or negatively affect the display, function or features of our Service;
- Device and Usage Information: such as your IP addresses, browser types, browser language, operating system, device types, device identifiers, and other technical information;
- Interaction Data: such as how users interact with the web application, such as clickstreams, navigation paths, user interface interactions, and usage statistics; and
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Data
To review, access or update your Personal Data, review its accuracy, or request deletion please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with reasonable access to any of your personal or other account information we maintain within a reasonable time of your request. We provide this access so you can review, make corrections, or request deletion of your information. If we cannot fulfill your request within a reasonable time, we will tell you when we will be able to provide access. In the unlikely event that we cannot provide you access to your information, we will explain why we cannot do so.
Please note that any changes you make will be reflected in our active user database within a reasonable time; however, we may retain information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud, to satisfy legal obligations, or otherwise we reasonably believe there is a legitimate reason to do so.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use your Personal Data and Technical Data for purposes relating to the legitimate operations of the business, the App and to provide the Service to you, including but not limited to the purposes set out below:
- To manage your Account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user;
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, i.e., to process your payments of the items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Service;
- To contact you: to contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation;
- To provide you: to provide and/or offer you with a range of services, including, but not limited to: (a) news; (b) special offers and general information about other goods; and (c) services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- To manage your requests: to attend and manage your requests to us;
- For business transfers: to use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by us about our Service users is among the assets transferred; and
- For other purposes: to use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your Personal Data without further notice to you, unless required by the law, in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: we may share your Personal Data with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact you;
- For business transfers: we may share or transfer your Personal Data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- With business partners: we may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions;
- With other users: when you share Personal Data or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside;
- For compliance with laws and law enforcement: we cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. To the extent permitted under applicable law, we may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we believe is necessary or appropriate to investigate, respond to, and defend against claims, for legal process (including subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Vidiofy or a third party, to protect Vidiofy against liability, for the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, fraudulent, abusive, or legally actionable activity, to protect the security or integrity of the Service and any equipment used to make the Service available, or to comply with the law; and
- With your consent: we may disclose your Personal Data for any other purpose with your consent.
You acknowledge and agree that the lists stated above are non-exhaustive and we may use your Personal Data and Technical Data for purposes not stated above. To the extent that we can, we will notify you of any such other purpose unless processing of your Personal Data and Technical Data without your consent is permitted under the applicable laws.
Retention of your Personal Data
We may retain your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected or as required or permitted by applicable laws. We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Technical Data for internal analysis purposes. Technical Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
There will be times where we need to share your Personal Data with third parties. For example, we may disclose your Personal Data:
- Provision of Service: where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with the provision of our Service or proper use of the App;
- Law enforcement: under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency), or for legal, protection, information security and safety purposes; and
- Other legal requirements: the Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) comply with a legal obligation; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of the Company; (c) prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service; (d) protect the personal safety of the users of the Service or the public; and/or (e) protect against legal liability.
We may also disclose such Personal Data that has been aggregated or anonymized. We may disclose or use aggregated or anonymized Personal Data for any purpose. Such purposes may include but are not limited to the conducting of marketing, analytics or research activities.
By using our Service and/or App, you consent to the disclosure of your Personal Data and/or Technical Data in accordance with the purposes set out above.
Security Of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Rights And Choices
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such marketing communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. You may also opt out from receiving commercial email from us by sending your request to us by email at email@example.com. Please be aware that, even after you opt out from receiving commercial messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding the Service.
In certain jurisdictions, you have the right to request access and receive information about the Personal Data we maintain about you, to update and correct inaccuracies in your Personal Data, to restrict or object to the processing of your Personal Data, to have the information blocked, anonymized or deleted, as appropriate, or to exercise your right to data portability to transfer your Personal Data to another company. Those rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. Where required by law, we obtain your consent for the processing of certain Personal Data collected by Cookies or similar technologies, or used to send you direct marketing communications, or when we carry out other processing activities for which consent may be required.
To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists, delete your Account or submit a request to exercise your rights under applicable law, please contact us as specified in the "Contact Us" section below.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data and/or other personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent's consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated or controlled by us. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, directly or indirectly, expressly or impliedly. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third-party's site. These other third-party sites may place their own cookies or other files on your Device, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them.